Sunday, February 20, 2011

Technic Bermain Techdeck

♥ imperfect life

 sunday walks
lazy sundays in the kitchen
 homemade waffels
 magic smell of hyacinths
  snowdrops everywhere
  looking for spring
things with stories and dreams included: 
yoga in india, swimming naked in the lake, little shoes from china, a broken angel and coffee in Paris.
things with the stories and dream about this:
yoga in india, naked swim in the lake, small shoes from china, a broken angel and coffee in Paris.
i like the imperfect - children scribbles and a falling star
I like the imperfect - children's scribbles and a falling star.

see Lately our weekends are almost always the same. On Saturday, we browse in the library, picnic on the way and then get our vegetable bag in the Food Coop. In the middle of the city hidden in a cellar. Adventurous and fun. Sunday we spent with books, audio books, music and movies. Cook and bake. Together. After the pleasure principle. All day.

We are looking for the spring. Forest and garden. I'm tired and could sleep all the time.
morning I drink my ginger nettle tea. Cleanses and detoxifies. I started to teach yoga. Small steps.

makes me happy: One week vacation and my new meditation cushion
I drink: Spelt Hazelnut Macchiato eat and Medjool dates
miss I have: the Band of Horses
I like: A smile and give Silvio Soldini films
I would love: dancing to me dizzy
is how I like jewelry: All for the Mountain - Mothership
And I oh Likes: True and false mustaches

Wish you a happy Monday.
with Fyfe Dangerfield's wonderful voice.
on like this song me best.
Do not be afraid.
He sings breathtaking.
a good week.


The last weeks we spend our weekends almost the same way. Saturdays in the library, a picnic on the way, taking our vegetable bag at the food cooperative. In the middle of the city in a hidden cellar. Very adventurous and funny. Sundays we spend the time with a lot of books, audio books, music and films. We cook and bake. Together. By pleasure principle. The whole day.

We're looking for spring. In the wood and in the garden. I'm tired and could sleep at all times. In the morning i drink ginger-stinging nettle tea. Cleans and purifies. I started teaching yoga. Small steps.

Makes me happy: A week of holidays and my new meditation cushion
I drink: Spelt Hazelnut Macchiato and eat Meedjool Dates
Missed: the Band of Horses.
I like: Giving strangers a smile and Silvio Soldini films
Would like to: Dance until my head is spinning.
In love with: All for the mounain jewelry - Mothership
And oh i like: Real and fake Moustaches

Wish you a happy monday.
With Fyfe Dangerfields wondervoice.
 I especially like this song .
Do not frigthen.
He sings breathtaking.
Enjoy.
A good week.








0 comments:

Post a Comment