Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Food At The Gonda Building Mayo Clinic

Soft colors ..

Currently I have some things that are pastel colored, so I got the idea of today's post.

The word we use like for soft pastels, bright, flowing into each other Colors.
pillow that I like to combine with gray tones.

Schokomint lenses have found me in business, I also remember my youth.

on sale, I found this crocheted blanket, I like them very much because it is so soft.

you look so beautiful, but they taste good, I'll also use to decorate a cake.

cushions in soft colors.

I have edited this picture, hence the black and white effect.

My coffee service from France.

buttercups I like most in pink and white.


In Wikipedia I had a look and pastel found:
pastel is both the material and a manufactured image bezeichnet.Der word pastel comes from the Italian pasta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment