Friday, February 18, 2011

License Plate Ontario Personalized Fun

books about books ...

Yesterday my husband came with a bag full of books to Hause.Ich knows that my husband in any bookstore can pass, in which he does not spend hours and books stöbert.Etwas surprised I was when I looked at the books, because my husband actually reads almost ausschlieslich Fachbücher.Nun in this case were eclectic books, my husband told me that I asked him the management of this bookshop if he did not want to read in future books and then write a brief report of the Executive Board would like on this Bücher.Buchhändler the task all new releases of books have to read so many books currently on the market, not the employees of the bookstore to come read with.
Well I am very happy about it, the I read a lot and just about everything, I've always taken most of the books from the library in our village, but of course if homecoming in future books that are not yet on the market to come is a great thing.
We have in our house a second home, we mostly see on TV and use, here it is very quiet, and if one of us wants to be alone, he goes in this space.

This Buddha figure I have from the time when I lived in Japan.



this picture on the wall I have my husband for Valentine's Day gemacht.Er facing it why ...




.

0 comments:

Post a Comment