Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How Would A Doctor Spot A Chest Infection

scones?

I cranberries added to the dough.

Instead of cream I served sour cream.

This combination of sour cream and strawberry jam is a hit.

I'm so happy I can finally buy the jam.
they not look nice from ..
The dough can be worked wonderfully

If someone wants to try, here are the ingredients.
Scone is a typical English biscuits super well with the black tea passt.Scone are more of a dry pastry, so you need absolutely cream or whipped cream (in England last one Clotted Cream) dazu.Ich find strawberry jam is also necessarily do so.
I have long wanted to try this cake again, I've often tried a recipe but was never really begeistert.Heute I tried one and I must say it is a Hit.Einfach and quick to prepare, derTeig can be produced wonderful, the ingredients you have at home guaranteed.
I was so pleased with the result that I have made you the same photos, I am very satisfied with the result, like the pictures I really gut.Ach yes and another thing .. I can finally buy my beloved marmalade in Austria . Thanks to the nice store manager of a savings market after the long back and forth, it has managed to get this jam on the shelf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment