Friday, February 25, 2011

How To Send A Letter To Penthouse Letters

A box full of happiness .. Please

I have many photos of my uncanny Kindern.Diese photos in album but I have not is because in Schachteln.Das just because I have a lot of photos, and for me the whole more clearly than in Album.Die I have such photos on the age of children in the boxes aufbewahrt.Vor short my daughter said she would like to have photos from their childhood, I have I sat down with love and gave my daughter a box * full * happiness together gestellt.Ich it was like and I think it's made me quite well gelungen.Die photos is from birth to 3.Lebensjahr.Der Part 2 4.Lebensjahr then be up to school.
down to the box for that I have a debut shirt, my daughter and her little rabbit.












I hope that my daughter will appreciate this gift, for me there were a few hours of pleasant memory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment