Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cervical Mucus 13 Dpo

A Bundt cake for you ..

For the cake a nice packaging is, do not you too?
Yesterday I made Minigugelhüpfchen, the recipe is very simple, the cake is very juicy, and has also gut.Was me is never the case because he quickly away ist.Diesesmal I have the mass in small forms where, I like this very Minigugelhüpfchen gerne.In lately I've often made cupcakes, the love Yvonne (Frl.Klein) has got the fever ausgelöst.Dieses cupcakes in my time but I needed something without cream, so I'm on my eggnog recipe came.












Best wishes to the Easter Bunny ..



5Eier
220 gr powdered sugar 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar

250 ml oil 250 ml

eggnog
125 grMehl
125 gr cornstarch
1 packet baking powder and 1 pinch of salt ready

from the whole thing a batter, and about 50min at 180 ° backen.Nadelprobe . make

0 comments:

Post a Comment