Thursday, February 10, 2011

Charging Time For Lumix

English Bone China ...

The soup tureen is not of the porcelain series, but pretty to look at it, too.
The two are so adorable, I can not even get enough.
Two of these magical cards pictures I have today received in the mail.
These adorable Sackerln (bags) is available from Kirsch Interior





I must confess I am addicted to these English are Porzellan.Zum Fortunately, by this porcelain
currently still genug.Meines I bought at the flea market, and every time I see again a part of this porcelain, it must have mit.Ich hired me on the red wine, although I have since bought blue also have a lot of this kind in habe.Ich also brought to experience it, this porcelain in brown and black gibt.Besonders much of this porcelain is Carolyn von den Blog Aiken House&Carden,ich liebe ihren Blog und sie hat eine gigantische Sammlung von diesen Porzellan.Ich denke Carolyn hat auch eine besondere Liebe zu diesen Porzellan. http://warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com/ Ich habe versucht den Link zu Carolyns Blog einzugeben,ich hoffe es funktioniert mit den verlinken.
Was ich auch sehr mag und für mich eine Ähnlichkeit hat sind  Toile de Jouy Stoffe.Ich weis das sie aus Frankreich kommen,doch der Druck ist diesen Porzellan sehr ähnlich.So sind doch diese Stoffe auch meist mit anmutigen Blumen ,Vögeln, Landschaftbilder,Fabelfiguren,Theaterszenen und ähnliches.


Today I have of Gary from the blog> Magic Garden two beautiful card images in the mail bekommen.Meine love you not suspect what great joy I've had with these cards, also Bildern.Die so delightful verpackt.Vielen thanks for that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment