Thursday, February 3, 2011

Edible Cake Paint Recipe

Jennifer Müller

I thought the idea and think this great! If you continue spinning the idea, you discover that corners and edges ... but where there is not? I believe that we live in a time that is ripe for change! We should say goodbye to the idea that the current system, the 'absolute' is! And I would hope that others are willing to think differently ... and may be open to other possibilities.
For me, the basic income would mean that I continue pursuing an social activity, as I already do. I would take me but also more time for other things. My desire is to run a small restaurant (or cafe) with young people. This should include Space available where their creativity can be encouraged ... I might take me some more time and would have to present to my existence ... anxious

Jennifer Muller (born 1981), nurse and social worker i. A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment