Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Master Unblocker-runescape

irene mittrop

I would no longer work in advertising, and already not at all from morning to night.
I would help out with a farmer (to Christian times of the day, namely when I'm rested, but until late) and make the most unpopular work, namely, that makes me fun. I would even help out with a bicycle mechanic and I want there to learn a lot.
would I then, when my cats are dead-my apartment to give up and with the knowledge of the two-wheelers and working on a farm I would go with a VW bus through the countryside and all the people who want it, at cost Bikes . Repair And when I drive across country, I would at Wwoof organic farmers.
I would stay not only in Germany but will travel through Europe, including through the Baltic States. There I would learn Russian, and then continue to Central Asia. There I would open somewhere in Uzbekistan (where I was it) a bicycle training workshop. I'd used Import bikes from Europe and stabilize the import pathway, so that eventually an Uzbek a) know where he gets decent bikes (not as a Chinese junk, as he is offered there currently) white b) as he worked up properly and bikes tiptop makes or repairs.
I would try in this train, also introduce girls and women to ride a bike.
If I am Drive through Central Asia and Russia and have seen all the beautiful places that I always wanted to see, I put on to Japan. There I would learn Japanese and somehow organize bicycle tours. Or prepare it at least as far as (suppliers of bicycles, Agreements with the Japan Rail, accommodation check, exit routes and check for suitability, put together packages for German independent tour operator) that anyone else can do the traveling. Maybe I would ride as a tour guide.
would I then settle down in a cheap suburb of Sydney and leave there for some time just being with the Lord, a good man. Maybe I would buy a camper and even there WWOOF. Sixteen yes in Australia without a work visa. In between I would go every now and then to New Zealand and me staying there as part of a tourist visa. I would probably completely WWOOF illegally (because in NZ you need for probably a work visa). Maybe I would buy a cheap boat. You need since no license.
And then it's already almost time. I want to be so incredibly old that is not at all.

mittrop Irene (b. 1965), advertising, Hamburg

0 comments:

Post a Comment