Monday, January 17, 2011

Appropriate Wording For Retirement Cake

coffee glitter & night secrets

i need flowers. i need colors


shirt with the dancing into the new year. may it bring me happiness.
danced with this shirt into the new year. hopefully it brings good luck.


2011
Hi Hi dear friends magic
I dive on

Finally Back from my deepest inner needs Sometimes climes
it's time to
His
Just like that started

I'm in the new year with
24 look - to fall asleep uh
Much Glitter
too much prosecco
night rhythm
coffee love with a new favorite coffee shop: Café Noir
The Second Hand Shop plunder
Yoga - day and night
And in the chaos - Do nothing

for your kind words and wishes into the new year, I thank you from my heart.
also for the surprising packages and cards. A huge thank-you.
It really means a lot.
But have a little patience with me, because I like almost on the moment.
The combination of work, family and training leaves me little time. Almost none.
But I'm looking forward to me to be back soon autauschen with you.

I think after more than

freedom and limitation
Where are my boundaries?
Where are your limits?

feel at these limits? If they are permeable and flexible? If they are closed and rigid. Are they positive or negative? Can it grow something? Protect them? Protect them?

the children and I love home made lip balm. for a prescription of love woman.
we love homemade lip balm. recipe from woman love .

my old new jeans & me


Hello 2011
Hello magic Friends
I'm back
Finally
I'm back from far away
from my inner deepest regions
Sometimes it needs time
For being
Just because

I started into 2011 with:
Watching 24 without limits / until falling asleep
Nightrhytm
A lot of glitter
Too much Prosecco
Coffee Love with a new favourite coffee shop: Café Noir
Plundering the secondhand shop
Yoga - day and night
And in the middle of chaos - doing nothing

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words and wishes for the new year. Thank you so much, it means much to me.
And please have a bit of patience with me. The combination of job, family and education takes so much time at the moment. Almost most of my time. But i'm really looking forward to interchange with you soon. Slowly, slowly.

I'm thinking about

Freedom and limits
Where are my limits?
Where are your limits?

How do this limits feel? Are they diaphanous and flexible? Closed and fixed? Are your limits positive or negative? What good comes from it? Are they protecting?



My good mood morning music / My good mood morning music



on my reading wish list:



0 comments:

Post a Comment