Thursday, November 11, 2010

Upgrad Firmwarenokia 7610

stonehearts



Many years ago I read a novel. This woman came to the heart-shaped stones collected. Her whole House was full of stone hearts.

I had found until that time never had a heart of stone. I did not even know that they exist. You would get a sense for opportunities to find such stones, I read. I searched and searched. In the woods, walks and beaches of this wonderful world. But such a heart I have never been found.

After years, actually only in that one year - I think at last. The stone heart. And you know what? All the years I have been looking for the perfectly shaped heart. But that do not exist. Nowhere. I had to free myself from this idea and move to a more relaxed view. Me relax, be open to let my imagination grow wings and suddenly - I knew them. They were there. Always have. Überall.Ich realize they could just not right. Stone hearts are not well-formed but idiosyncratic. Sometimes it can almost only guess. But it's heart. And they make me happy.

a nice happy weekend everyone!

*********

Many years ago i read a book. There was a woman who collected heart stones. Her house was full of stone hearts.

I've never found stone hearts. I did not even know that they exists. And i started searching. And searched and searched. In the woods, on walks and at the beaches of this wonderful world. But i could never find these kind of hearts.

Finally, in this special year i found them. Stone hearts. And do you know what? All these years i searched for the perfect formed heart. I found out, that it doesn’t exists. Nowhere. I had to disengage myself from this idea and to move on to a more relaxed view. To ease myself, open myself and letting sprout my fantasy wings. Then suddenly - i discovered them. They where here. Always. Everywhere. I just couldn’t reconize them. Stonehearts are not well formed. No perfection. They have unusual shapes. Sometimes you can just imagine a tiny bit of a heart shape with a lot of fantasy. But they are hearts. And they make me happy.

Wish you all a wonderful and happy weekend!



PS: My absolute favorite heart music. Maybe I've told you before about Mazzy Star.
Fits perfect so in this moment.

PS: my love music. Maybe I
have you ever been told by Mazzy Star.
It fits so nicely right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment