Tuesday, November 2, 2010

4th Weeks Miscarriage

♥ birds in november

FrontDoor

Saturday. A fabulous fall day. The sun shone through the golden trees, the wind blew strong and sparkling leaves gently flew through the air. I just had to immediately to the little flower shop - Down the hill. Plants and colors bring them home.

Saturday. A fabulous autumn day. The sun shined through the golden trees, the wind blew strong and sparkling leaves where flowing in the wind. Inspired by this scene i had to go immediately to the little flower shop down the hill. I took plants and colors with me.



A film i like Which plays in a little flower shop in Venice: Bread and Tulips

corner of my home 1

This week I Esther of yogatic, Erich Schiffmann discovered. A somewhat different yoga teachers, I think. His book, "Moving into Stillness" and his way zu schreiben, sprechen mich sehr an.

This week i discovered via Esther from Yogatic, Erich Schiffmann . A somehow different Yoga teacher i think. I'm very attracted by his book "Moving into Stillness" and his way to write.

♥ Feel the Energy You Are Made Of
Sit still. Ride the breath into the feeling-tone of you and feel the energy you are made of.
Stillness = Peace = Joy = Love
Erich Schiffmann about Meditation

corner of my home 2

The children sorted the shells and rhinestones new. It's that simple happiness.
The children arranged the snail shells and glitter stones. Happiness is so simple.

tea with eni in my mind

the November, I discover all over again. It's not gray and cloudy, but warm and cozy. Seelenwärmend. The declaration of love to the November from Eni I find particularly beautiful.

It feels like discovering a new way in november. This month is not gray and sad but, warm and cozy. Soul warming. Eni has the most wonderful way of telling about the beauty of november.

flowers for me

And back to the dentist. It is always better.
After that I bought on the market flowers.

And again at the dentist. Better and better.
Afterwards i bought flowers for myself at the farmers market.

corner of my home 3

Today in the office fluttered inside an email. My love wrote about birds to our garden to pay a visit, and colorful bird houses that we could build.
And just at that moment I missed him and wished me to take the body home to. Longing.

Today at the office. I received an eMail from my dearest. He wrote about garden birds he observed in our. And about colored birdhouses we could make.
In this moment i missed him much so, and wished to go home immediately.



Reminds me of the music of Andrew Bird .
Reminds me to the music of Andrew Bird .

0 comments:

Post a Comment