Monday, November 22, 2010

Banaba Leaf Hindi Name

Frank Liebscher

With a basic income which, every citizen, it's not bad to me as my neighbor. What I then intend for my future life can improve, or is up to each own, we will all start to think and act entrepreneurially. I need not have to worry that I or my family gets into basic needs of the thoughts are now free and full of energy. So we are human beings to create our self-preservation and something is that what drives us forward. There are probably lazy and over again. But to imply laziness because basically cater for the basic income would be wrong. The basic income, as the name implies, provides only for a basic income. The objectives in human life are not only the food and drink coupled. We want all human created Erungenschaften participate. We want to wear to the theater, on vacation, beautiful things, or driving a nice car. We can of course only if we do something. We do it without pressure to do something, but we do it for us, not because we have to, but because we want it. A revolution is unique in history.

Frank Liebscher

0 comments:

Post a Comment