Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Russianbare Old Gallery

♥ christmas in the air

Last night
Last Minute Advent



Yesterday night
Last minute advent calendar

Where am I? What do I do?
hides, dreamy and absorbed in books.
(From the Library)



Where i am? What I'm doing?
Hidden, dreaming and diving into books.
(From the library)


Danish happiness plate from the second hand shop.
tens of Franka Potente travels to Eni . Congratulations!



Danish Fortune plate, found at my favorite thrift store. And
Eni wins the give-away book. Congratulations! bought


With the closing bid four candles.
improvised wreath.



Bought four candles with the last money.
Improvisational advent deco.



So happy about Tomare mail from Japan.
Thank you wonderful JGY !



so happy about Tomare post from Japan.
Thank you wonderful JGY !
show you more soon - promise.


I like
Yellow Owl Workshop
and dreaming about Paris in springtime.



morning music

morning in bed. Again, turn around and dream on.
feel how I am currently.
And how are you?



Morning. In the bed - roll over again and continue dreaming.
That's how i feel at the moment.
And how are you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment