Sunday, December 12, 2010

Laryngitis After Stomach Virus

dancing snowflakes

Simple Star: brush
three equal branches stuck together with white paint, tie, hang, ready.

Simple Star:
3 sticks painted white, glued together, bend and finished.

tip: Christmas in Venice.
Several years ago we were there with the small D.. We arrived at night and took the water bus, past ancient houses and twinkling lights. How enchanting. Venice in winter has really exudes a special atmosphere.

insider's choice: Christmas in Venice.
A few years ago when we traveled to Venice D. was little. We arrived in the night and took the vaporetto. The ancient houses and sparkling lights seemed like magic. Venezia in wintertime - A very special atmosphere.

frische bio trauben aus der wöchentlichen gemüsetasche ♥ fresh organic grapes from our weekly vegetable bag

sofa frühstück ♥ sofa breakfast

aonntag nachmittags essen ♥ sunday afternoon meal

somewhere on the lake ♥ somewhere at the lake

massage
On Saturday we were at a massage workshop. I find it hard to learn things from books. I always have to see new, feel and do.
What I take from the workshop is:
  • I am always amazed how sensual that feels to the body.
  • massage is as exciting as a journey of discovery.
  • break rules. Listening to the feeling. Its own motion flow will follow.
  • The finger tips are like eyes to the body erforschen.
  • Schokoladenkuchen ist das Beste: In der Pause gegessen.


Massage
Saturday we participated at a massage workshop. I's difficult for me to learn things from books. I've to see, feel an practice new things. What i take with me from this workshop is:
  • Im always amazed how sensuous the body is.
  • Massage is like an expedition.
  • Breaking the rules. Feel. Just follow the flow of the movement.
  • The finger tips are like eyes which explores the body
  • Chocolate cake is the best thing in the world. We ate it during the break.


"if I want to experience the fullness
then shall I with my hand over the sand
stroke
and with an open hand
in the sand dip "
bythatway

When I fell in love with J., I fell in his way he handled words.
can write His way amaze me.
why I am also thrilled to be December project in public space.
If you like the Language dips, then you will certainly appreciate bythatway and to stimulate thinking.



When i felt in love with J, i felt in love in his way to write too. How he deals with words
- For me always amazing.
And now I'm so happy about his december project in the city. If you like to dive into German language - thinking about words: you'll like bythatway .

hear Matching the first snow I this winter Christmas music by Sting.
you betray me, what music do you like winter, hear?

Perfect to the snowflakes i listen to this winter-christmas music from Sting.
Tell me, what kind of winter music do you like?



Happy snowflakes week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment