Friday, December 24, 2010

How Can I Do Shoes From Sugar Past

♥ christmas apples



It was still dark and cold this morning,
when I rode my bicycle through the rain to the market.
The city was lit still thousands of stars.
on the market were fortunately not so many people, and I bought:

The smallest red organic apples I could find
ripe persimmon
a mistletoe
Rose
pepper and a Dinkelzopf

home the children have rubbed the apples with a kitchen towel until they shone.
I tied a ribbon around it. And now we decorate our Christmas tree with our Christmas apples.

I wish you a happy day full of warmth.
The rain has now become the snow.
Make yourself comfortable.
Merry Christmas!



It was still dark and cold outside this morning when i went by bike through the rain to the farmers market. The city was still illuminated from thousands of stars and i bought:

The most smallest red organic Apple's i could find
Fresh persimmon
A Mistletoe
Rose Pepper
and a spelled Wreath

At home the children polished the apples with a cloth. Until they where shiny. I put a red ribbon around them. And that's how we decorate our Christmas tree.

I wish you a warmth and happy day.
The rain changed to snow now.
Merry Christmas!


0 comments:

Post a Comment