Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Equity Options Interview Questions

dream catcher









Last Sunday, the first morning fog greeted .
The children have woven traps against the bad dreams,
and I strung a little rosehip heart.
It's time to snuggle up in warm blankets,
and it is getting comfortable at home.

What I do at the moment:

the smell of freshly washed laundry
the scent of my yoga mat
Wonder Wood of Comme des Garcons
The sheep on our cemetery
The morning view of the lake
Our car spares: The new bike trailer
Haruki Murakami atmosphere
Stripe Cross Back Bra American Apparel
The culinary skills of my loved ones.
soy milk banana
My Yoga by BKS Iyengar

and the most: my children embrace




Welcoming the first morning haze last sunday.
The children crafted chatcher against bad dreams.
I made a tiny rose hip heart.
It's time to snuggle into warm and soft blankets
and to cozy up at home.

What i like at the moment:

The smell of fresh laundry
The smell of my yogamat
Wonderwood from Comme des Garcons
The sheeps at the cemetery
Morning view over the lake
Our new "car": The bike trailer
Haruki Murakami atmosphere
Stripe Crossback Bra from American Apparel
The cuisine of my dearest
Soy Banana Shake
Yoga Wisdom and Practice

and most:
Embracing my children




0 comments:

Post a Comment