Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Check Valves For Compressed Air

He-Man and the little Sumo Wrestler



Yesterday
My half day off.
woke up happy.
Woke up with a wish to visit the Buthan exhibition.

was in yoga on the mat next to me a big man with a big mustache and a child's face. Fits I'm thinking of Corner View .
He-Man and I had to practice together and handstand scorpion.
was sure to look funny.

Then, I arranged with my loved ones in the museum. I'm impressed for a brief moment in this other world plunged. I really liked the golden arhat, from whose mouth a rainbow light streams and Tara, a female bodhisattva (enlightened being), which was decorated with turquoise.

The Museum Café is mmmhhh ......
avocado tomato salad in large glasses.

had arrived in kindergarten, an old green coffee grinder.
a magic mill. Everyone was allowed one wish

pure whisper.
turn And 100 times.

E. The small, three years old,
will be the way Sumo wrestlers.

Great.



Yesterday,
My half free day.
Woke up happy.
Woke up with the wish to visit the Buthan exhibition.

In the yoga studio on the mat beside me there was a big man, with a big moustache and a children's face. Matches perfect i thought and had Corner View in my mind.
He-Man and i had to practice handstand an scorpion pose together.
That was so funny.

Afterwards i had a rendez-vous with my dearest at the museum. Impressed i've got lost in this different world. I liked especially the golden Arhat and the rainbow coloured light which streams from his mouth. And the Green Tara: a female bodhisattva (Enlightened being) decorated with turquoises.

The museum café is mmmhhh....
Avocado Tomato Salad in big glass jars.

Arrived at the Kindergarten there stood an old green coffee mill.
A magic mill.
Everyone could make a wish.
Whispering.
And had to turn around a hundered times.

By the way, little E., three years old
wants to become a Sumo Wrestler.

Great.



Discovered right now. And in love with this song.
just now discovered. And in love with this song.



♥ Happy Friday!
Wish you magic everywhere *

0 comments:

Post a Comment