Thursday, October 14, 2010

How Long Does It Takes To Get Std Results

yoga teacher training

in my room - found snail shells

wild style packaging

walk and deep breaths

wonderful world

tiny white spiderwebs

Last week my yoga training began. I was in such a hurry that I did not make it once more to write about. On the train to the country but then I have made it. The yoga center is a very inspiring meditative place. It feels as if this training is one of the best decisions of my life. And I'm looking forward to all that come the very next years. Challenging it is safe too. Very. But my expectations - were exceeded. Clock in the morning at seven, we started with silence and yoga. Throughout the day, we studies in meditation, personality development, theory, yoga and then again at the end of the day there was usually a lecture or a movie. The food was heavenly. Ayurvedic vegetarian. And so many lovely new friends I've met. Each very different, but one thing unites us all:
love for yoga.

Last week i started with my yoga teacher training. I was in such a hurry, that i could not write about it in advance. Fortunately i catched the train to the countryside. The yoga center is a really inspiring, meditative place. I've the feeling, that it is one of the best decisions in my life starting this training. And I'm really looking forward to the next years. We started at 7 in the morning with silence and yoga. Then meditation, self-development, theory, yoga again and at the end of the day there was often a lecture or a film and discussion. The food was delicious ayurvedic. And i met so many wonderful new friends. Everyone is so different and has his own story, but we all have a connection: The Yoga
Love.


0 comments:

Post a Comment