Saturday, October 16, 2010

American Crocodile Vs. American Alligator

♥ struggling








Last week
  • Am I returned to everyday life.
  • sees in everyday life from all a bit different.
  • The reunion with my loved one was overwhelming.
  • Laughing - The heart.
  • Challenging - At work.
  • a second time in the exhibition Bhutan. With my older son.
  • on the district's playground with my kids.
  • It is cold. Very cold.
  • ♥ Cinnamon Chai with soy milk
With Yoga
  • Am I stumbled mercilessly about my ambition.
  • So much I had planned.
  • On 1 Day, I hung in Chakrasana, E. Klein on one leg. At the same time wanted to discuss S. Gross to me about injustices.
  • On 2 Day in Adho-Mukha-Shvanasana, I was really sick and I had to lie down.
  • On 3 Day I would finally start to the day full of energy. After three sunny greetings I lay on the mat and could not move me. The back - somehow dragged.
And now I exercise myself once again in serenity and detachment.
The next days will ich mich auf die Meditation konzentrieren müssen.
Ich staune wie das Leben, der Körper einem lehrt.



Last week
  • Back to everyday life
  • Everything is and looks a bit different.
  • Coming home was overwhelming.
  • The heart smiles
  • At work: challenges
  • Went a second time to the Bhutan Exhibition.
  • To the playground around the corner.
  • It is cold outside.
  • ♥ Cinnamon Chai with Soymilk
With Yoga
  • I struggled terribly over my ambitions.
  • So many plans.
  • Day 1: In the wheel pose. Little E. hanging at my leg. Big S. discussed about unfairness. It wasn't relaxed at all.
  • Day 2: In Adho-Mukha-Shvanasana - I felt nausea and i had to lie down on the couch
  • Day 3: I started full of energy into the day. After 3 sun salutations i lied on my mat and couldn't move anymore. Strained my back somehow.
Now i've to practice calmness, mindfulness and letting go, i know.
Just meditations the next days - It's stunning how we learn from the life and the body.



Ich verabschiede mich noch einmal für eine Woche. Mit dieser Musik. Die Alp ruft. Und es ist Zeit die Tage voll und ganz mit meiner Familie zu verbringen.

I've got to leave again. For a week. And i say goodbye with this song. The alp is calling. And it is time to spend the days fully and completely with my family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment