Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Russianbare Old Gallery

♥ christmas in the air

Last night
Last Minute Advent

♥

Yesterday night
Last minute advent calendar

Where am I? What do I do?
hides, dreamy and absorbed in books.
(From the Library)

♥

Where i am? What I'm doing?
Hidden, dreaming and diving into books.
(From the library)


Danish happiness plate from the second hand shop.
tens of Franka Potente travels to Eni . Congratulations!

♥

Danish Fortune plate, found at my favorite thrift store. And
Eni wins the give-away book. Congratulations! bought


With the closing bid four candles.
improvised wreath.

♥

Bought four candles with the last money.
Improvisational advent deco.



So happy about Tomare mail from Japan.
Thank you wonderful JGY !

♥

so happy about Tomare post from Japan.
Thank you wonderful JGY !
show you more soon - promise.


I like
Yellow Owl Workshop
and dreaming about Paris in springtime.



morning music

morning in bed. Again, turn around and dream on.
feel how I am currently.
And how are you?

♥

Morning. In the bed - roll over again and continue dreaming.
That's how i feel at the moment.
And how are you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment