Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Check Valves For Compressed Air

He-Man and the little Sumo Wrestler



Yesterday
My half day off.
woke up happy.
Woke up with a wish to visit the Buthan exhibition.

was in yoga on the mat next to me a big man with a big mustache and a child's face. Fits I'm thinking of Corner View .
He-Man and I had to practice together and handstand scorpion.
was sure to look funny.

Then, I arranged with my loved ones in the museum. I'm impressed for a brief moment in this other world plunged. I really liked the golden arhat, from whose mouth a rainbow light streams and Tara, a female bodhisattva (enlightened being), which was decorated with turquoise.

The Museum Café is mmmhhh ......
avocado tomato salad in large glasses.

had arrived in kindergarten, an old green coffee grinder.
a magic mill. Everyone was allowed one wish

pure whisper.
turn And 100 times.

E. The small, three years old,
will be the way Sumo wrestlers.

Great.

♥

Yesterday,
My half free day.
Woke up happy.
Woke up with the wish to visit the Buthan exhibition.

In the yoga studio on the mat beside me there was a big man, with a big moustache and a children's face. Matches perfect i thought and had Corner View in my mind.
He-Man and i had to practice handstand an scorpion pose together.
That was so funny.

Afterwards i had a rendez-vous with my dearest at the museum. Impressed i've got lost in this different world. I liked especially the golden Arhat and the rainbow coloured light which streams from his mouth. And the Green Tara: a female bodhisattva (Enlightened being) decorated with turquoises.

The museum café is mmmhhh....
Avocado Tomato Salad in big glass jars.

Arrived at the Kindergarten there stood an old green coffee mill.
A magic mill.
Everyone could make a wish.
Whispering.
And had to turn around a hundered times.

By the way, little E., three years old
wants to become a Sumo Wrestler.

Great.



Discovered right now. And in love with this song.
just now discovered. And in love with this song.



♥ Happy Friday!
Wish you magic everywhere *

0 comments:

Post a Comment